Be it for house renovation or financing a condominium unit, all of which are covered by the Pag-IBIG End-User Financing Program. Pag-IBIG loan financing is very useful especially if you are planning a home with your loved ones. Active Pag-IBIG member is given the chance to acquire a loan as long as they can meet certain requirements to avail the loan.
How To Inquire About Your Pag-IBIG Contributions
Option 1: Visit the nearest Pag-IBIG branch and request for contribution verification.
Option 2: Call the Pag-IBIG hotline at 724-4244
Option 3: Send an email to [email protected]
Option 4: Check the Pag-IBIG’s chat support
Option 5: Send a private message to Pag-IBIG Fund Facebook page
Option 6: Use the OFW Member’s Contribution Verification system. This facility is only available for Overseas Filipino Workers only.
For Pag-IBIG contribution verification please provide full name, the name of current and previous employers as well as your date of birth.
Who Are Eligible For Pag-IBIG End-User Financing Program
- Must be a member under the Pag-IBIG I for at least 24 months, as evidenced by the remittance of at least 24 monthly contributions at the time of loan application.
- Not more than 65 years old at the date of loan application and must be insurable; provided further that he is not more than 70 years old at loan maturity;
- Has the legal capacity to acquire and encumber real property;
- Has passed satisfactory background/credit and employment/business checks conducted by the developer and the Pag-IBIG Fund;
- Has no outstanding Pag-IBIG housing loan, either as a principal borrower or co-borrower;
- Has not availed of a Pag-IBIG housing loan that was foreclosed, canceled, bought back due to default, or subjected to dacion en pago, which shall include cases where the borrower is no longer interested to pursue the loan and surrenders the property;
- May have an outstanding Pag-IBIG multi-purpose loan but which is updated in payments at the time of loan application. A member whose multi-purpose loan is in arrears shall be required to pay his arrears over the counter to update his account.
Knowing that you can use your hard-earned money to finance your dream home will certainly give you peace of mind.