For those Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) wanting to get their OFW e-Card, you can get it by following these simple steps.
First, you need to be an active OWWA member. You also need a valid Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) or exemption number and a valid passport.
Steps on How To Apply for the OWWA OFW e-Card
Check the website of OWWA and tap the e-Card banner.
Completely fill out the application form and pick your preferred OWWA Regional office where you want to get your e-Card.
Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Type in your email address or your Facebook profile.
After that, you can claim the e-Card from your chosen OWWA regional office location.
The government also reminds the public that this e-Card is free to all OFWs. This card aims to provide faster access to OWWA programs and services for OWWA members only.
All Balik-Manggagawa with active OWWA Membership, valid OEC or Exemption Number, and valid passport can apply for the OFW e-Card.
The Benefits of OFW e-Card
- Fast access to the programs and services of OWWA
- Free digital OFW e-Card that you can install in your smartphone through the OWWA Mobile App
- It will serve as an exit clearance
- Permanent OWWA/OFW Membership Number that you can use to avail the services of OWWA
- It can be used as a government-issued Identification Card
Narito ang madaling paraan para makakuha ng OWWA OFW ID! Panoorin!This INFOGRAPHIC VIDEO is a step by step process on how to get the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) OFW e-Card. Requirements should be an OWWA member, and has valid OEC and passport. WATCH the video and check out the link for More Details Here: THOUGHTSKOTO https://www.jbsolis.com/2018/10/what-is-owwa-e-card-and-how-to-get-it.html
Posted by PEBA, Inc. on Sunday, February 3, 2019