The DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND COMMUNICATION and its attached agency, LAND TRANSPORTATION FRANCHISING and REGULATORY BOARD have initiated the Airport Bus Service project with the goal of augmenting the current public transport services in our three (3) airport terminals in Metro Manila. This is the direct response to the public clamor for more efficient hassle free and commuter-friendly transport services option for those going to and from the three (3) airport terminals especially now with an increasing number of passengers being an experience every year.
The DOTC through Department Order 2015-011 and LTFRB through Memorandum Circulars 2015-22 and 2015-23 have detailed the terms and conditions for the Airport Bus Service franchise to be awarded through open public bidding. The bidding invitation was announced through publication last July 2, 2015. The Airport Bus Service provides for among other several provisions that are considered a total paradigm shift from the way public transport is currently being done.
Ticket Outlet and Operating Hours:
NAIA Terminal 1 , 8:00AM – 10:00PM
NAIA Terminal 2 , 8:00AM – 10:00PM
NAIA Terminal 3, Available 24-hours
Robinsons Manila, 6:00AM – 10:00PM
Victory Liner Pasay, Available 24-hours
SM Mall of Asia, 12:00NN-8: 00 PM
What are the features of Premium Airport Bus Service?
• Twenty four (24) seating capacity with provision for PWD seating
• Low floor entry
• Euro IV engine
• Equipped with adequate luggage racks/compartments
• Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
• Global Positioning System (GPS)
• Onboard WIFI facility
• Will be manned by a salaried and properly trained crew
Is this service better than taking a taxi?
There are several reasons why our passengers love the airport shuttle service compared to taking a taxi:
• Your online booking ensures your reservation and your airport shuttle service is always ready for your arrival or pick up.
• You may need to wait up to an hour for a vacant taxi in the airport or city center during busy hours.
• A taxi can hold a maximum of 3 passengers and 2 large suitcases (don’t forget additional fees are required for baggage)
• Airport service has no baggage limit or any fees. Also, your group doesn’t have to be separated as a shuttle can accommodate up to 24 people.
• You may encounter scams, rude service, and communication problems quite frequently with taxi drivers
• Finally, we promise you a convenient and hassle-free airport transfer experience or you get your money back guarantee.
UBE Express Routes